In a business which is characterised by a fairly small number of potential customers, each sale counts: the seller cannot afford having “wild cowboys” doing the selling. ibd has helped many of its clients’ salespersons in developing their sales approach & sales skills and to achieve and maintaining increased sales performance. ibd’s salesperson training focuses e.g. on following topics:
- Understanding the customer’s business and processes for optimal value co-creation
- Using the power of the customer’s purchasing process
- From adaptive selling to value co-creation for improved performance
- Consultative selling in practice: i.e. selling complex solutions efficiently
- Closing the sale faster and more efficiently: how to shorten the sales cycle
ibd often provides salesperson training either as workshops or seminars (e.g. in conjunction with sales strategy & planning days) or on a 1-to-1 basis ongoing (including customer visits).